PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

carbing
Thu, Jul-08-04, 10:04
I love this site! I need it so much. I am looking for any and all advice with the low card diet. HELP ME! My name is Laurel and this is the first site I have ever signed onto so I am bit nervous. :p

OtistheCat
Thu, Jul-08-04, 11:23
Hi Laurel.... I'm also a "newbie" but I will tell you that I learned a lot just by reading on this site. There is so much information... I've been recently diagnosed a Diabetic, and I was a wreck. Now I know that there are people here that are kind and offer to help with all kinds of information. Welcome Laurel. I hope that you are successful, find happiness and health. :wave:

AFwife
Thu, Jul-08-04, 11:28
http://pages.prodigy.net/bestsmileys1/emoticons3/welcome1.gif

TwilightZ
Thu, Jul-08-04, 20:25
Welcome, Laurel. Tons of info on this site and the warmest, most supportive bunch of people you're likely to meet. This is my invitation to check out the Paleolithic/Neanderthin board here and see what we're all about. We think it is the most logical and natural way of eating, and though not really easier than Atkins or other plans, is less of a hassle and provides for excellent health and good eats. But check out everything--lots of choices--something for everyone.

Best of luck and success!

Howard