PDA

View Full Version : Hello Just starting :o)

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Rissa1973
Wed, Jul-07-04, 16:21
Hi everyone. :wave: I just am starting back on the Atkins program after about two months being off. I find the program easy to follow and adaptable to my way of life. The thing I lacked before was support from others that were trying to make similar changes in their eating habits. I hope that is what this will give me. :yay: I look forward to hearing from other members and reading the advice and stories you may have to share. :help: In all honesty I am looking for a positive, supportive place where I can find people facing the same challenges as myself.

Cara73
Wed, Jul-07-04, 16:53
Hello and welcome to the forum :wave:

I think you've come to the right place for support!!! This forum is wonderful. The people are terrific.

Congrats on jumping back on the wagon :) . I wish you the best of luck.

Rissa1973
Wed, Jul-07-04, 18:22
Thanks for the support Cara. I really need this kind of place. It is hard to explain what I'm doing to someone who isn't doing it too. I hope all is going well for you. Congrats on you weight lose so far. WOW!! Keep it up!! :cheer: Clarissa

Jazzylyn
Thu, Jul-08-04, 04:11
Hi Rissa and Welcome to the forum :wave: There is so much info here you could spend literally days perusing it all!

I see you have read many books on LC'ing, good for you! Keep on referring back to them when you need to. There are so many kind people here and we are all rooting for you! Have you considered starting a journal?

Best of luck to you on your weight loss goals :)

AFwife
Thu, Jul-08-04, 04:15
http://pages.prodigy.net/bestsmileys1/emoticons3/lmkbubblfsh.gif

Rissa1973
Thu, Jul-08-04, 07:08
Thanks for the pick me up :) It is so nice to know there are people out there wanting me to succeed as much as I do. Congrats on you progress so far. I can't wait to see the 100's again :p It has been a long time :blush: