PDA

View Full Version : Hey Everyone!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

yasmeen
Mon, Jul-05-04, 15:08
Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello. My name is Yasmeen and I live in San Bernardino, California. I first tried eating no carbs on Dec. 1, 2003, then I quit Jan. 16, 2004. In that time, I lost 26lbs! but have since gained most of it back. I started doing a low card diet again on June 1st and am now exactly where I left off in January. I have been up and down with my weight since my youngest daughter was 3. She is now 6. Currently I weigh 245lbs and my goal is to reach 160lbs. I know its a long ways off, but I am determined to see this through. I was so glad to hear about this site! and I am excited to read about everyone's progress. Thanks in advance for all the support.

Yasmeen

HollyAyott
Mon, Jul-05-04, 16:51
Welcome to the forum yasmeen, this is a great place for support and information, you should start a journal and get a fitday account to keep track of you carb fat and protein intake (www.fitday.com (http://www.fitday.com)) and you;ll be on your way. Best of luck in your weight loss journey.

Sumayyah
Mon, Jul-05-04, 16:59
Hi Yas!!!!! I am so glad you joined!!!! hehehehe...Looks like a good support area for low carbers and tons of success stories!!! I am hooked!!!

SLMDezi
Mon, Jul-05-04, 17:02
Jasmeen,

Congratulations on joining the forum, this is just the best place I have found since starting low carb...stop by my journal anytime...I love meeting new people...my advise is buy a tape measure and start measuring yourself as soon as possible , sometimes the inches come off faster than the pounds...just thought i'd share that with you...take care and good luck!!!

eric909
Mon, Jul-05-04, 19:00
Hi and welcome to the forum http://users.adelphia.net/~ecountz/welcome.gif

Bob's Girl
Mon, Jul-05-04, 21:30
Welcome :wave: and good luck!! This is a great site, ain't it??
Leigh

Aubby
Tue, Jul-06-04, 05:06
a big welcome , your going to love it here and you will do great ! have a wondeful day everyone !