PDA

View Full Version : New girl here...saying Hi !

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

jenny2781
Mon, Jul-05-04, 02:02
Hi.. my name is jenny. I've having a hard time with losing weight.been on diet most of my life.tryed them all. :help: :help:

AFwife
Mon, Jul-05-04, 02:41
http://www.tonitags.co.uk/images/welcome4.gif

blessedbei
Mon, Jul-05-04, 08:54
:wave: Hello Jenny!

Welcome and I hope you enjoy this forum. Visit it often. :)

:bhug:

eric909
Mon, Jul-05-04, 08:56
Hi and welcome to the forum http://users.adelphia.net/~ecountz/welcome.gif

orchidday
Mon, Jul-05-04, 10:54
Welcome to the forum! You sure aren't alone, I have been on so many diets that I cannot remember them all. This really works and the forum has been such an amazing source of support and inspiration to me. It keeps me going. Glad to have you join us!

Orchid

jamaicaker
Mon, Jul-05-04, 11:12
xxx

Hi
Welcome, my name is Jamaica. I have been a low carber starting around April. I have come from many diets also. I am actually in recovery from several different eating disorders. You will find streangth and hope here along with a lot of support and good information that you won't find in any diet book.

black57
Mon, Jul-05-04, 11:34
Hi Jen, good to see you. Visit this forum often. It is very informative and really keeps you connected to your goals. Hmm, I see you just joined today. You are doing quite well on your weightloss journey. Keep it up and we will be lookin' in on you. Did you start a journal?

AmberAA1
Mon, Jul-05-04, 14:00
Welcome, I know what you mean about being on diets most of your life. The same was true with me, but as I found out and I'm sure you will too this is a lifestyle change not a diet, thats what was wrong with all the diets we have tried all these years, after we lost what we wanted to we went back to the same ole method of eating and gained it back. It all depends on how bad you want this weather it works on not. There is a ton of support here and plenty of ways to find just about anything you need to know on here. All you need to do is take the time to ask or look. The moderators are fantastic and so are all of the members. We have been through it all and back. Best thing t do is start a journal and start reading!! Good Luck!

Bob's Girl
Mon, Jul-05-04, 21:52
Hi :wave: and welcome to the group!!