PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

JudiMc
Sun, Jul-04-04, 12:51
Hello everyone

My name is Judith and I have been overweight for as long as I can remember. I have also tried every diet under the sun. I was recently introduced to low-carbing and thought I would give it a go. I started in April and so far have lost 14lbs.

I have fallen off the wagon a bit today but I will be back on it tomorrow.

I'm looking forward to meeting and talking with you all.

bye for now

Judith

RCFletcher
Sun, Jul-04-04, 13:59
A big warm WELCOME to the board!

Congrats on the weight loss so far - keep it up!

Kristine
Sun, Jul-04-04, 14:39
Hi and welcome! :wave: Congrats on your success so far.

Does your plan refer to the book "Low Carb For Life" by Richard Frankville? If so, what do you think of it? I'm a low carb book geek, I like comparing the different plans. :cool:

Aubby
Wed, Jul-07-04, 07:43
morning judith , i also have been always over weight , i have been doing well with atkins , plan on making this L/C my way of life, good luck and welcome ! :)

JudiMc
Fri, Jul-09-04, 17:17
Thank you all for your welcomes. Kristine I am following Linda Gassenheimers book "The low carb diet for life" You start out with 35 - 40gms then 85 - 95 and then to maintain you have 135 - 145 gms. I have just increased my carbs to the 2nd stage this week so I'll see what the scales say next week!