PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Stajj
Sat, Jul-03-04, 20:13
I am new here, well not really, I joined this site last summer, while I have been struggling with my weight, and now I am back trying it again. :lol: I started Induction last Saturday and have been doing fairly well, except for the fact that I have been eating carb ice cream, which I have been told is restricted on Induction, so Tomorrow July 4th I am going to fight harder to follow all the rules to a T. I have no choice but to try harder because August 14 is the date of my brothers wedding. And I am a bridesmaid, so I have to fit into a size 24 dress in less than 2 mos. I am now a size 26. :help:

Wish me luck guys! :agree:

Dodger
Sat, Jul-03-04, 20:38
A lot of the commercial low-carb products really messed up my weight loss. I found that by eating only fresh/frozen foods and avoiding the manufactured foods, the weight loss was smoother.

Oh, good luck!

Jazzylyn
Sun, Jul-04-04, 03:25
Welcome to the forum Stajj! :wave: You have plenty of time to get into a size 24 if you stick to it! I find if I eat the LC ice creams, bars etc it stalls me. It's a good idea to stay away from those early on in your weight loss journey. Best of luck to you in your weight loss goals! :)

Stajj
Sun, Jul-04-04, 07:19
Thanks you guys for the encouraging words, I'm glad this forum is here I really need the support! No low carb Ice cream for me right now. Later Guys! :wave: