PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in Norway?

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Kaye H
Fri, Jul-02-04, 08:57
If there are any more Norwegians out there, I'd love to have some contact! Found some Swedes, but I haven't come across anyone else from Norway yet.
Kaye H :wave:

TheNatural
Fri, Apr-01-05, 17:36
If there are any more Norwegians out there, I'd love to have some contact! Found some Swedes, but I haven't come across anyone else from Norway yet.
Kaye H :wave:

Well, you've got one here in case you're still active on this site.

The Natural

Kaye H
Sat, Apr-02-05, 06:06
Hi there! I had forgotten I wrote this. Haven't been here for quite some time - I found a Norwegian forum. Nice to meet you!

Kaye H

Equinox
Fri, Apr-15-05, 03:24
Et norsk forum? Hvor da?

Kaye H
Tue, Jun-07-05, 08:29
Lenge siden jeg var her sist - kanskje har du funnet oss alt? Men det er lavkarbo.no

dingpot
Fri, Jun-10-05, 09:16
Og det er et GLIMRENDE forum :)

Kaye H
Thu, Jun-16-05, 06:22
Helt enig, Dingpot!
Hilsen Karin.

Nille
Sun, Jun-26-05, 04:16
Jøssenavn, er dere her og ??? Jeg har vært her siden 2003 !! Men har ikke vært så aktiv som jeg pleier ! :blush:

Hi there you guys !
I've been here since 2003. But at least a couple of you know that ..... I'm not as active here as I used to. Due to the Nowegian forum (www.lavkarbo.no), work related stuff and PC problems ....

See ya :bhug:

Kaye H
Fri, Jul-01-05, 19:42
And the Norwegian forum is VERY GOOD!!! But of course, we can see each other here too. Always good to meet one's friends!