PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

supergirll
Mon, Jun-28-04, 06:57
Hi everyone, :wave:

This looks like a great forum. :thup: I have lurked for a couple of days and decided to register. I have been on the Atkins since the middle of March. I have lost around 20 pounds. I seem to be at a stall right now. I have about 20 more pounds I would love to lose, maybe the forum can help me out. :)

twistermom
Mon, Jun-28-04, 07:19
Welcome and what a great start! I found that when I was at a stall I uped to 25 carbs. Might not work for you, but thought I would try to help.

StacieC
Mon, Jun-28-04, 07:36
Hi there :)

I lurk mostly too - I've been here since about the end of March and I've learned so much from this forum! I just wanted to say that I agree with the other poster - when I stall, I've found that if I up my carbs just a little, it almost always breaks the stall - then I can go right back at it and usually have a whoosh. Good luck with that last 20 pounds - I can't wait until I reach that point myself :)!

Stacie :wave:

kmarie1351
Mon, Jun-28-04, 07:49
Welcome! I have about 20 to lose too. I have been an off and on low carber for a while... I can't seem to stick to any program. But I got back on the bandwagon a week ago, and have lost 2 lbs. This forum is great for motivation - I always do better when I check in here.

4beans4me
Mon, Jun-28-04, 08:28
Hello and welcome! :wave:

CheesyPoof
Mon, Jun-28-04, 09:05
What a GREAT beginning! Good luck!

A~Hope~
Mon, Jun-28-04, 11:07
Congrats on the weight loss! Looks like you are off to a great start. I hope your stall ends soon, they can be so frustrating, but there is a lot of support on this forum! Good luck and I wish you continued success!