PDA

View Full Version : MarissaP

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

MarissaP
Fri, Jun-25-04, 06:54
Hi, My name is Chris and I was wondering if anyone has come across a "Carb Blocker Liquid Gel Capsul" and does it work? :)

MarissaP
Fri, Jun-25-04, 06:55
Hi, My name is Chris and I was wondering if anyone has come across a "Carb Blocker Liquid Gel Capsul" and does it work?

nets33
Fri, Jun-25-04, 08:17
Welcome MarissaP!

You might want to try posting your questions in the "Newbies Question" section.... a lot of people drop by there to help out.

From what I've read/heard taking Carb Blockers is not recommended.... but ask away and I'm sure you'll get a ton of different answers! :)

Kiks

Firenymph
Fri, Jun-25-04, 09:08
Anything I have read about them was negative (except from the manufactors). Save your money.

LilaCotton
Fri, Jun-25-04, 22:47
I've heard negative things about them too. Remember, if it sounds too good to be true..... :)

MISSRED197
Sat, Jun-26-04, 09:37
Hi and welcome to the forum!!!! :cheer:

You are in the right place for support and motivation!!
Best of luck!!

Hugs~

MarissaP
Mon, Jun-28-04, 07:37
:agree: So no one has heard anything positive about carb blockers? Any kind of vitamins or carb pills that would be helpful to weight loss? Please advise....

nets33
Mon, Jun-28-04, 07:58
The best thing to do is to eat whole healthy foods (avoid those processed foods advertised as "low-carb"). It is a good idea to take a multi-vitamin. There are some new ones out there for low-carb eaters but I'm not sure of what difference they are from other multi-vitamin's.

Hope this helped.
Kiks