PDA

View Full Version : Hello!! Brand New To Low Carbing!!!!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

chase20014
Thu, Jun-24-04, 20:03
undefinedundefined[COLOR=Blue]undefined[/hello all!! I have been on atkins for 4 weeks! I admit I was skeptical at first but I am a believer now!!I really feel better I am sleeping better and I have energy though it feels different.I am glad I found this forum ,it really helps, its good to have other people to talk to about this and get other ideas and other feelings about the low carb lifestyle!!I have read other peoples questions and have found the answers to be helpful!! so far I have lost 15 lbs. not much but its a start!!well thats about it!! I am very happy to joining the family and I hope to a member for a long time!!

J.K.
Thu, Jun-24-04, 20:53
Hey Chase..

Just dropping by to welcome ya in. Also, High Five on the 15lbs.

That sounds great!

Hope to see ya out on the boards. And Cheers!

:)

Cara73
Thu, Jun-24-04, 22:06
Hello Chase and welcome to the forum :wave:

Congrats on the 15 lbs. I think if you keep reading the posts, you'll find this forum so helpful and supportive!!

Best of luck to you.

Firenymph
Fri, Jun-25-04, 09:39
Welcome!

Great job so far!

simplydawn
Fri, Jun-25-04, 09:42
15 pounds in 4 weeks IS an IMPRESSIVE Number!! That is half the weight I have lost in 5 months.. so you go!!

WELCOME TO THE FORUM! :)

pushka
Fri, Jun-25-04, 09:44
Hiya Chase,
Welcome to the forum...I hope I have half the success that you have had so far...good luck.

Michele

Finestof07
Fri, Jun-25-04, 15:20
Good luck and congrats on the 15 lbs! See ya around- Kim

MISSRED197
Sat, Jun-26-04, 09:46
Hi and welcome to the forum!!!! :cheer:

CONGRATS on the loss so far!!!! Way to go!!!

You are in the right place for support and motivation!!
Best of luck!!

Hugs~

bcbeauty
Sat, Jun-26-04, 10:33
http://forum.lowcarber.org/gallery/data/500/48375cute.gif http://forum.lowcarber.org/gallery/data/500/48375welcome2.gif