PDA

View Full Version : Jay Robb Protein

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

dandy lion
Wed, Jun-23-04, 00:24
Hi!

I'm new... I did the induction phase of atkins and now I'm in the ongoing weight loss phase doing about 25-30g of carbs a day. I'm so happy to know that there are other vegetarians out there doing low carb! I started eating eggs (cage free) when I started Atkins. I also eat dairy. I was wondering whether anyone has tried the Jay Robb Egg White Protein shakes? I have tried the chocolate (and added some DaVinci raspberry syrup- yummm!). The Egg White shakes are not sweetened with stevia whereas the whole egg shakes are (I haven't tried those ones- they're more carbs!). The packages on the egg white protein say less than one gram of carbs. Does anyone know if there are any hidden carbs?

Thanks!

sweetmango
Wed, Jun-23-04, 12:54
Hi!

I'm new... I did the induction phase of atkins and now I'm in the ongoing weight loss phase doing about 25-30g of carbs a day. I'm so happy to know that there are other vegetarians out there doing low carb! I started eating eggs (cage free) when I started Atkins. I also eat dairy. I was wondering whether anyone has tried the Jay Robb Egg White Protein shakes? I have tried the chocolate (and added some DaVinci raspberry syrup- yummm!). The Egg White shakes are not sweetened with stevia whereas the whole egg shakes are (I haven't tried those ones- they're more carbs!). The packages on the egg white protein say less than one gram of carbs. Does anyone know if there are any hidden carbs?

Thanks!
:thup: I am a pesco veggan, no red meat, poultry, or pork, just fish, it is more of my choice. Where so you get these shakes! :yum: :yum:

dandy lion
Thu, Jun-24-04, 07:08
I found the Jay Robb shakes at a local low-carb nutrition store (in Austin, TX). I think you might be able to get them at Whole Foods Market (I saw another post where I believe someone mentioned getting them at WFM). You can also order them online (for the same price as in the store) but I don't know what the shipping costs are. They are all natural- no added crap!