PDA

View Full Version : Back Again

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Joce
Sun, Jun-20-04, 23:03
Hi Everyone,
It's good to be back in LC land. I've had an absence of 2 years, on and off LC eating and doing myself no end of harm in the process. I'm back on induction (4 days) and not in ketosis yet (high metabolic resistance), but more determined than ever before. It's a joy to have the support of the forum. Oh, I've posted my stat's in my journal for anyone who's interested in finding out the full story! :D

wbahn
Sun, Jun-20-04, 23:27
Welcome aboard!

Saw your reply in the "fifth time" thread. Hopefully all of us can stay the course for good this time around.

Keep the Faith!

Cara73
Sun, Jun-20-04, 23:41
Hello and welcome back to LC and to the forum :wave:

I used to start induction and on the 4th day fall off. Because of this forum and the wonderful people here, I've made it to 3 weeks with 2-3 little cheats, but I'm still much better off then before I found this forum.

I hope you have the same luck with the forum!!!

Best of luck to you.

LilaCotton
Sun, Jun-20-04, 23:53
Hi! This place is just great! I have learned so much here and 99.9% of the people are absolutely so friendly and wonderful and supportive that it makes all the difference. :)

Joce
Mon, Jun-21-04, 15:54
Thanks for your feedback everyone. Onto day 5 of Induction - still not in ketosis yet but I'm having a high protein and fat day with very few carbs, so here's hoping. Good luck to you all and thanks again for your support.
Joce