PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Belgium

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

mopsmamma
Sun, Jun-20-04, 11:58
Hello from Belgium, i'm 44, female, have been busy loosing weight since October 2002 and should go on 'til October this year, then maintenance. Hope to find some nice recipes, but unfortunately, the possibilities to get LC items here are non-existent. Well, veggies are veggies and meats taste good...

I wish everybody a good time dieting

etoiles
Sun, Jun-20-04, 22:16
Groetjes/Bonjour Mopsmomma! :)

Congratulations on your weight loss so far!! You are doing a fantastic job!! :thup:

Welcome to the forum also!

I noticed that you were from Belgium and my husband is from one of your neighboring countires, Holland and just wanted to say hi. We are visiting there this summer and are bringing some low carb items since there are not many specialty items available there I know! Way to go though, continuing on regardless!

Best wishes to your future weight loss!

LilaCotton
Mon, Jun-21-04, 00:22
Hi! I know there's at least one another person who is here from Belgium!

WOW! You're doing so well! It's always great to see people who're just moving right along--so inspiring! :)