PDA

View Full Version : Studied Low carb now doing it

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Momof3boyz
Sun, Jun-20-04, 12:11
Hello Everyone I have been studying low carb for a couple of months and now I have been on it for about a week and dropped 15pds. As you can see by my sign in Im a mom to 3 boys. The trick to doing low carbs is you also have to watch ur calorie intake. Just because meat has 0 carbs dont mean u can eat and eat till ur full cause they do have calories and some meat is loaded with calories. I wish everyone the best of luck and I hope to get to know some or all of you.

Good luck in your journey!! :wave:

Momto3boyz
380/365/150

anonyMouse
Sun, Jun-20-04, 12:21
Hi and welcome to the forum. :wave: This is a great place to come to make new friends and find encouragement in the lc WOE (way of eating). I'm a mom to 2 boys and a girl (ages 6, 2, 1) and have met many other moms here that are working hard to become healthier. Congratulations on your success so far and I hope you have continued success. I've found it's nice to start a journal to keep track of progress, so you might consider starting your own. You'll find others will stop in and encourage you on the journey too.

AFwife
Sun, Jun-20-04, 12:34
http://pages.prodigy.net/bestsmileys1/emoticons3/welcome1.gif

LCanita
Sun, Jun-20-04, 12:37
Welcome to the forum.

Yes, it's true that calories count, but they count in different ways and differently for different people. Be sure you don't go too low!

Best of luck to you. You've got a great start!

Momof3boyz
Sun, Jun-27-04, 09:44
Thanks Everyone Glad To Have The Support

eric909
Sun, Jun-27-04, 10:01
Hi and welcome to the forum http://users.adelphia.net/~ecountz/welcome.gif