PDA

View Full Version : sooooo happy!!!!!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

dodybird1
Fri, Jun-18-04, 08:37
HI everyone!!

just wanted to share my happiness with you good people.I started low carbing one week ago today(with one cheat-day in the middle)and dropped 5LBS!!!I love this new WOE !!!!!
When I feel a craving comming on I just log on to this great site and start reading all the posts,it really motivates me not to cheat-thank you!!

Happy TGIF to all :wave:

186/181/165

twistermom
Fri, Jun-18-04, 08:43
That is great news!!! Good job and keep going. If you ever need anything (and I am sure everyone feels this way), we are here for you!

jagbender
Fri, Jun-18-04, 08:44
Remember when you cheat you cheat the one that counts the most. YOU.

Jag

Cara73
Fri, Jun-18-04, 08:49
CONGRATS on your success!!! :cheer: :clap: :cheer:

Keep up the great work!!!! That scale can be our BEST friend and our WORST enemy LOL :lol: Fortunately, it's your friend!!!

anavette
Fri, Jun-18-04, 08:49
Way to go... I know how exciting it is to lose lbs... keep up the good work!

Have a Nice Weekend,
Anavette :wave:

dodybird1
Fri, Jun-18-04, 08:57
you guys are just sooooooo wonderful,I so glad that I came across this website

Thanks again-Rebecca

CherishJoy
Fri, Jun-18-04, 09:19
Congrats! (where is the cheerleader smiley when I needed it ;) ) Wish you the sucess of continued loss!

YAY!

LCanita
Fri, Jun-18-04, 09:20
What a great start! Yeah, keep checking in here, and when you get stalled or have a question really smart people will help you! Lots of people here have sure helped me!

Congratulations and keep up the great work! :agree:

jdreams76
Fri, Jun-18-04, 22:36
Congrats on your success :)

chicamala
Sat, Jun-19-04, 11:53
Congratulations to you!

Jennyfur
Sat, Jun-19-04, 12:27
Congratulations! Keep up the good work!

Cappy
Sun, Jun-20-04, 11:49
That is AWESOME!!!! Keep up the great work! I love hearing of people's successes!!!