PDA

View Full Version : I just discovered this place...

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

V8VENOM
Thu, Jun-17-04, 18:40
I don't know if that's a good or bad thing :lol:

:wave: Hello Everyone! Though I may be new to this forum, I am not new to LCing. I discovered Atkins about 5 years ago but just last year finally made it a permanant WOL. I've been following Atkins for a little over 1 year and am living a new, healthier life! I feel so blessed to have finally found something that works for me.

Anyway... I'm 26 years old and from Pennsylvania. I look forward to getting to know all of you on our journeys downward!

Cara73
Thu, Jun-17-04, 18:53
Hello and welcome to the forum :wave:

I hope you find this site informative and supportive.

Best of luck to you.

eric909
Fri, Jun-18-04, 03:53
Hi and welcome to the forum http://users.adelphia.net/~ecountz/welcome.gif

outragious
Fri, Jun-18-04, 16:07
wow, you truly look fantastic. I have been around these forums before but never really posted much. I am also not new to low carbing. However, I have not had much success. Most of it due to lack of patients, I don't loose as quickly as otheres. Now I am back again and i saw your photo's. They are truly inspiring. thanks!-O