PDA

View Full Version : Newbie saying hi

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Contessa_S
Wed, Jun-16-04, 13:40
I just joined this group and I thought I would introduce myself.

I am 28 years old, I have a wonderful boyfriend who is my biggest fan and supporter in all I do! We have 2 children and trying for a 3rd! We have both been on the Low Carb Atkins diet since Jan 3rd of this year and as of today I have lost 40 pounds and my b/f has lost 42! We love the diet but can't wait to get closer to goal so we can start to incorperate fruits and other foods. We have been on the induction faze of the diet as we both had quite a bit to loose. Me the most starting at 285 pounds and setting my goal at 160. It's so great to be able to notice the weight loss and start to fit into clothes you couldn't wear before! Hope to meet some new ppl and read some great success stories! So off to some sit ups! :D

*on my way*-Contessa http://irev.net/kittykat/butterfly.jpg

Petrina31
Wed, Jun-16-04, 13:41
Contessa,

Welcome! What great progress you've made already... and it's wonderful you have a partner supporting you in your efforts.

This is a great site for support, encouragement and advice- not to mention some delicious recipes.

Best of luck to you!

diemde
Wed, Jun-16-04, 21:07
Welcome to the forum! This is a great place, full of wonderful people to help. I encourage you to visit the Triple Digits Forum for folks with more than 100 lbs to lose. It is full of great people who really understand what it's like to have a lot to lose.

Good luck to both of you!

CindyG
Thu, Jun-17-04, 15:54
Hi Contessa!

Welcome to the forum! Congrats on your weight loss success! You are doing fantastic!

Do check out the Triple Digits Club (TDC).

This place is great and you'll find a ton of great information.

Cheers!