PDA

View Full Version : hello! today is the day!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

LinnsGoal
Mon, Jun-14-04, 21:05
Just wanted to intro myself, my name is Linn, i'm 23 , I have an 8 week old baby and about 100lbs to lose! and some inches pregnancy left me with!!
Can't wait to see some results!

Linn

orchidday
Mon, Jun-14-04, 21:19
Welcome to the forum Linn and congratulations on a new baby! I hope you will find the forum a wonderful tool as it is certainly helpful to me. You might want to visit the Triple Digits Club where those of us with 100 pounds of more to lose get together to visit and work this way of life! You will feel wonderful in no time!

Orchid

diemde
Mon, Jun-14-04, 21:21
Welcome Linn. This place is really wonderful and this way of eating really works. In addition to eating low carb, it's great if you can get some exercise in. When that new little baby is a couple of years old and running you ragged, you'll be able to keep up! :D

Good luck!