PDA

View Full Version : allow me to introduce...

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

dixie60
Mon, Jun-14-04, 15:22
ME!

well i guess it may have been rude for me to run around asking questions before tell you a little about myself.

Number 1 - i did this diet before and loved it..unfortunately jealous people told me that the air force did not embrace my choice of diet because it is not "BALANCED" unfortunately.. niave little me was in a stall and thought it all was too good to be true and quit.. well im back with a vengence!

i only want to lose approximately 20 pounds and be back to how I was last year at this time maybe go lower if my body doesnt reject it.. I would really like to go down to 120 but im not sure thats healthy for me..still researching..

i am happy to be here and thanks for all the support so far...

nets33
Tue, Jun-15-04, 09:05
Welcome dixie!

Glad to have you back on board. There are lots of people here to provide you support and help. Good luck and continued success,

Kiks