PDA

View Full Version : Relacore

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

xotcbabe
Mon, Jun-14-04, 10:25
Have you guys tried relacore? just curious. What's the benefit? did you lose weight? any side effects? I want to try this if it'll help me lose weight especially my bell. I read that it could slim your waist line. I also stress out so maybe thats why i can't lose any more weight.

AFwife
Mon, Jun-14-04, 10:27
Check this thread I have out on it.
Good to see ya again hon, hope your doing great.

http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=180984

LucyLucy
Mon, Jun-14-04, 10:33
In reading some of your posts, you seem to just be looking for a quick temporary fix. Most will find that the endless supply of pills, powders & other magical concoctions just don't work, you'd be better off taking up exercise on a daily basis. Most have spent countless $$ and in the end, the stuff doesn't work. Though this drug may work for some, if you research the posts, most all just threw their money away.

Weight loss isn't quick, if it was there would be no need for any of the message boards, it isn't a one-person-fits all plan, what works for one may not necessarily work for another. There is some experimentation involved to get the right plan for you and your chemistry.

Be patient and follow the plan according to Atkins book, you will see results...............

LL :)