PDA

View Full Version : Hey ya'll

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

MissMarge
Sun, Jun-13-04, 14:56
Found this site via google, and I feel comforted to know now that there are people out there in the world just as crazy about carbs as I am,lol.
I have been LC for quite some time, but have hit a major stall (for about 2 months) and in my desperation, found this site......
I have already been encouraged and learned so much just in a few days.... and I hope to gain more from this site daily.
Thanks for being so committed to the LC WOL!!!
- Miss Marge

nets33
Mon, Jun-14-04, 08:25
Welcome Miss Marge!

Glad you found us here... Hope that you continue to find inspiration to get over your stall - I know you can do it.

Good luck,
Kiks

black57
Mon, Jun-14-04, 09:27
Hi MissMarge,

You are getting very close to goal so wit will probably be slow going. Or so it will seem but you stick with it until you reach your goal. That will make it easier to maintain. Don't let a stall discourage you. I spent more time being stalled than I did actually losing. However, i am 47 years old and that will always play a factor in my weightloss. So keep up the good work and measure yourself instead of weighing.