PDA

View Full Version : Made it through day 1

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Kris
Wed, Sep-05-01, 21:11
Wow, this seems like the longest day ever. I am constantly thinking about food. I think that is what has made the day so long. OH well, I am happy to have made it.

Kris

Sharon
Thu, Sep-06-01, 05:21
Day one down, and I'm sure you will be thinking about food, all the great things you CAN eat. At first it may seem like menu planning is a chore, BUT it will get easier. Once you've made a few trips to the grocery store you'll soon be all stocked up on low-carb goodies. Have some fun trying some recipes and see how you make out.

Unless you have others around eating "carby" stuff, it's better to keep it right out of sight, out of the house if possible!!

Take this one day at a time...instead of 2 weeks...one day always seems easier to get through.

Good luck...keep us posted.

Karen
Thu, Sep-06-01, 09:37
Take this one day at a time...instead of 2 weeks...one day always seems easier to get through.

Or one meal at a time!

Whenever I felt desparate in the beginning, I would pick up the Protein Power book and just read it. It helped to confirm why I was low carbing.

Karen