PDA

View Full Version : lowcarb substitute products? What are good ones?

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

issyolliee
Wed, Sep-05-01, 15:57
Hi I'm looking for things like bread, bagels, candy bars, (snacky food ). The Internet has soooo many different brands and was wondering if anyone knows which ones are the best. Thank You

cocoa8
Wed, Sep-05-01, 20:04
Hi,

Well I have tatsed many brands of breads, bagels, muffins, etc...

For breads, bagels and muffins I go to www.aspenicecream.com I love their muffins, and the bagels are very good (even better toasted--they are huge!)

I have recently tried the Cheeter's brand Cinnamon Raisin Bread and it is out of this world. I bought mine at www.lowcarbgrocery.com I have also tried the cheeter's banana nut muffins (also at the previus address with the bread) and they were also very good.

Chocolates: well I have only tried the carbolite and my favorite is the dark chocolate, but all of the flavors are delicious. I bought mine at local stores, but they can also be found at www. netrition.com or www.lowcarbnexus.com People swear by the pur de-lites chocolates or Ross Chocolates which can be found at www.synergydiet.com or www.lowcarbchocolates.com

Hope this helps you somewhat