PDA

View Full Version : Journal

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

twistermom
Thu, Jun-10-04, 06:37
How do I start a journal?

Micker84
Thu, Jun-10-04, 07:04
Go to the first thread in this forum "Low Carb Newbie Basics" and check out all the info. It is very helpful!

twistermom
Thu, Jun-10-04, 07:22
I can't get the links to work.

nets33
Thu, Jun-10-04, 07:53
Amber...

Here is the info you need:

"Since this is a very frequent question, here are the steps to start a journal:

Go to the forum Home Page by clicking on the "Home" icon" or any of the other shortcuts to get there (menu bar, main logo, category bar)

Scroll down to the "My Journal / Bootcamp" section.

To start a new journal, click on the "New Thread" button, write your first entry and a title, and click "Submit".

To add entries to your journal and respond to others in their journals, click the "New Reply" button.

Linking to your journal: A link will be added automatically when you start your journal in the Journals area. The links will appear on your Profile page, under each of your posts and at the top of every forum page. To find your journal, click on the link, and it will take you to the most recent messages."

One thing to note... whatever you name your first entry is what your journal is titled... so be aware!

Kiks