PDA

View Full Version : Lose fast...

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

annaama98
Wed, Jun-09-04, 07:54
Hi:

I have gone on and off Atkins for about 2 years now. I have always lost steadily on the diet so I know that it works. I have a family reunion coming up the week of July 12. What would be the best way to to lose the most weight before then? I weighed 140 at the last reunion and looked great at 5'4" and a size 9. Right now I weigh about 172lbs.

The last 6 months have been really depressing and things are finally picking since I will be starting a new job in a week and a half. So I am ready to get back on the wagon, finally...I would appreciate you help with this..

Thanks,
Anna

jedswife
Wed, Jun-09-04, 12:03
girl go for it just do a super strict induction and keep the fat high

nets33
Wed, Jun-09-04, 13:04
Welcome!

I think you'll be able to lose some of that weight by your reunion but don't be upset if you don't lose all of it! 30+ pounds in a month is a lot to try to lose.

I'm sure you'll be on your way to your goal! Good luck,
Kiks