PDA

View Full Version : Hello Fellow Low Carbers

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

dizzi
Tue, Jun-08-04, 19:30
Hello there, just wanted to introduce my self and say hello. I started Atkins on March 17th 2004. So far I have lost 36 pounds, but man it has been pure hell these past two days.. way too hot and way too bloated. I suck back the water, I drink about 5 or 6 litres a day.. that a bit more than a gallon I think or there abouts. I look froward to reading everyones posts, and hope I can get the encouragement I need. Let me tell you though, today I blew it terrible. Now I have not eaten anything "illegal" but man I am eating legal stuff. but wayyyyyyyy too much of it. way too high in fat too, but I try looking at it, mind you I have only had 8 carbs, but boy did i make good on them 8 LOL. Well nwo that I rambled on. I have a long ways to go but I think being here will help. I was on another board aslo, but it got too heavy of a debate about low carb products, i got the heck out LOL.. Thanks for reading my novel.... Alot fo good things here!!!!!!!

Cara73
Tue, Jun-08-04, 20:59
Hello :wave: and welcome to the forum. I think you'll definitely get the support you need here, along with a ton of information and recipes.

You may want to start a journal. It helps you put down your thoughts and let's people come visit you, a great way to get to know people.

Also, there is a website called www.fitday.com (http://www.fitday.com) and you can log all of your foods in there and it will break out your calories, fat, carbs and so on. It's a great tool.

Congrats on your loss, already. You're doing awesome!!!! Keep up the good work.

nets33
Wed, Jun-09-04, 07:40
Welcome!

Congrats on your weight loss so far - great job!

As for those binge days... well, we all have them. Don't kick yourself too much, just get right back on plan and keep looking forward.

Good luck,
Kiks