PDA

View Full Version : new new new

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

nadsia
Mon, Jun-07-04, 18:17
hEY I JUST WANTED TO INTRODUCE MYSELF. TODAY IS DAY ONE, AND IM VERY EXCITED. i HAVE BEEN AROUND THE FORUM FOR SOME TIME, AND I THINK IT IS BY FAR THE BEST IVE SEEN ONLINE BY FAR. ID LIKE TO LOSE ABOUT 35 POUNDS BY AUGUST 25 WHICH MAY BE SOMEWHAT REALISTIC :) , BUT ILL BE HAPPY WITH WHATEVER I GET ! WISH ME LUCK.... :)

Talla
Mon, Jun-07-04, 19:15
Good luck! ! !
I'm starting day one today also. It sure is a big help reading all the info people post here. I'm hoping to get as close to my goal weight as I can by the beginning of Sept.

Cara73
Mon, Jun-07-04, 19:52
Welcome to both of you :) This forum is amazing. Very supportive, tons of good information and advice, and great recipes!!!

I wish you both the best of luck with your loss!!!

LilaCotton
Mon, Jun-07-04, 20:18
Welcome, Talla and Nadsia!

You may want to start journals here where you can keep track of your food. Helpful visitors pop in and say hello and give great advice if you're accidentally messing up.

It's also helpful to have an account at http://www.fitday.com I love that site and finally bought the PC version, which I love even more! :)

Rachelle
Mon, Jun-07-04, 22:25
Good Luck HUn.. you are at the right spot for support and friendship.. i wish you all the best...

alenamac
Tue, Jun-08-04, 02:00
Hey well done!

Read my link on this site called if you want to stay on low carb read this! Best advice I can say is give yourself a target to loose the weight and double it. Then forget about it. Make your goal to keep under 20 cbs a day (if on induction, say) and make that your success. The weight loss will come if you do that. If you focus on the lbs you will get impatient and fed up if you don't loose. Think the big picture!

Otherwise, welcome to the LC way of life!!!

Hugs:)
Alena