PDA

View Full Version : justaloosin

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Myrtha
Thu, Jun-03-04, 11:35
Hello everyone! I am new to this community, with 80 lbs to loose, I'm learning how to fit in. Looking forward to supporting and getting your support
thanks. again Hello!

nets33
Thu, Jun-03-04, 11:36
Welcom Myrtha!

Looks like you've made a great start already! Congrats :D

There are plenty of people here to help, start looking at the boards and reading...

Kiks

shastagirl
Thu, Jun-03-04, 11:41
Hello and welcome!

Be sure to start a journal when you can. It's a good way to get assistance when you need it.

Best wishes!

Myrtha
Sat, Jun-05-04, 02:17
Thanks Shastagirl, How do I go about starting a journal? can you assist me? I hope so, can anyone else assist me. I really don't know what I am doing.

Cara73
Sat, Jun-05-04, 12:06
Hi Myrtha,

To start your journal: at the main page where you click on Introduce yourself, if you scroll down there is an option called Journal/Bootcamp. Go there and click on start a new thread. That's your journal. Make sure and name it :) . Also, if you don't know about it already, there is a website called www.fitday.com (http://www.fitday.com) and you can log all of your food and exercise there. It's a great website and a great way to monitor yourself.

Good luck and welcome to the site. Congrats on your loss already :D