PDA

View Full Version : Newbie to this Board says hi!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Lizabethrr
Wed, Jun-02-04, 13:35
Hi all,
I've been doing low carb for several months now and having steady weight loss. I got bored with the Board I was on as the chief subject seemed to be how much everyone was spending on clothing and haircuts. lol
Looking forward to getting to know people here.
Thanks for this opportunity,
Liz :)

Hellistile
Wed, Jun-02-04, 13:43
Liz: You are doing very well with your weight loss. There is a CALP section here so dive right in and Welcome!

nets33
Wed, Jun-02-04, 13:46
Welcome!

Hope we all have better things to discuss than spending $ on clothes and haircuts! ;)

Kiks

4beans4me
Wed, Jun-02-04, 14:07
Hello and welcome Liz! :wave:

DWRolfe
Wed, Jun-02-04, 14:27
Welcome to the forum!

I think you’ll find this to be a wonderfully supportive community. I know it’s a lifeline for me…

Have fun navigating around the site. You’ll find things well organized and links to a wealth of information.

Good luck to you!

Donald :wave:

snburch
Wed, Jun-02-04, 16:49
Welcome aboard Liz! :wave:

Lizabethrr
Thu, Jun-03-04, 10:11
WoW! Thanks for the great welcomes! I've been impressed by the variety of resources you have. Congrats on the success you're achieving.
Have a great day,
Liz

d'lyn
Thu, Jun-03-04, 10:53
Welcome to the forum!! There are alot of interesting things going on here. Just about any subject has been discussed here! Hope you are able to get some encouragement and support from all of us!

d'lyn