PDA

View Full Version : hi there , any budddies that can show me around?

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Aubby
Thu, May-27-04, 18:36
Hello Iam new to this, and in need of a buddy that can show me around , first time here, thanks .... Aubby

tofi
Thu, May-27-04, 19:40
You will find lots of friends gradually as you read the board sections and begin to post and people get to know you. You may read and post in all sections. Journals are for your recording of good and bad days, and also are your 'home address' where people can fid you.

Some things that you SHOULD read right away are:

the sticky at the top of the Cimments Box and Technical Questions forum. It explains many of the features of this board and gives instructions on using them.

The sticky at the top of the Newbies' Questions forum It has extremely useful information and may save you asking many questions by providing the information.

Have fun exploring and good luck in your losing.

Janie3k
Fri, May-28-04, 18:07
http://pages.prodigy.net/bestsmileys1/emoticons3/welcome1.gif

This forum is amazing...You will find so much more than you thought between the information and support...it definately makes this WOL so much easier. Feel free to come by my journal and ask any questions you may be wondering about...we are all eachother's buddies.

Take care and I wish you luck on your journey!!

Janice

bluesfan88
Fri, May-28-04, 21:17
welcome and good luck with low carbing .

an idea is to get a journal (top of page for introduce yourself on a sticky ) people can loos at your journal and give oyu feedback and you meet loads of people that way to .:)

Aubby
Wed, Jun-02-04, 05:52
thank you everyone for your posts , you have been a great help, lost one more pound ! whooo hooo :) aubby N>B canada

nikotyme
Wed, Jun-02-04, 06:08
Hi Aubby and Welcome Aboard

Good to have you here with us. :)

I suggest you have a picture taken or if you have one at your "Before" weight then you should post it in the gallery or keep it where you can see the difference as you go down in lbs. Good idea too is to measure yourself, chest, waist and hips and also thighs and upper arms, you'll want to keep track of the inches as well as the pounds you are losing.

Did you say you're from NB?

Aubby
Thu, Jun-03-04, 05:15
hi there nikotyme, thanks for your info, i do have lots of older pics of my weight, but to be truthful i didnt measure anything , was to afraid lol last visit to the DR and that did it, i knew i had to change everything from that day , Iam holding strong yes and will stick with it! Yes iam from New brunswick cdn, well Iam of to work, take care byeeeeeee