PDA

View Full Version : New to the forum

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

shan_99
Wed, May-26-04, 15:12
Hi all, i'm new to the forum but have been low-carbing it for awhile. I started last fall after I stopped breastfeeding my son and i'm still not quite there... sigh... those last 10 pounds are tricky. (so was christmas ;-). 175/150/140

Great to be here

Shan

erinleigh
Wed, May-26-04, 15:43
Welcome to the board and good luck on whats left to lose, and great job for what you have accomplished! :)

sevenclark
Thu, May-27-04, 09:35
Good to see you here; you'll find lots of encouragement and help if you need it!
Julie

Janie3k
Fri, May-28-04, 17:57
http://pages.prodigy.net/bestsmileys1/emoticons3/welcome1.gif

This forum is amazing...You will find so much more than you thought between the information and support...it definately makes this WOL so much easier.

Take care and I wish you luck on your journey!!

Janice

bluesfan88
Fri, May-28-04, 21:34
welcome and good luck with low carbing .

an good idea is to get a journal (top of page for introduce yourself on a sticky ) people can look at your journal and give oyu feedback and you meet loads of people that way to .

people are very supportive and will help you along in this journey .good luck:)