PDA

View Full Version : Hullo from New Brunswick!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

JessieBlue
Tue, May-25-04, 18:58
Hi there!
I have been searching for a lo-carb site for awhile and am pleased I found this!!

I have 2 dogs, a hedgie anda great fellow who loves me regardless of this "extra weight" I have put on! His saying is "bones are for dogs, a man wants meat!".. it is sweet of him to say, but I DON"T WANT this horrid figure I have aquired in the past 4 years!

I have been on induction 2 weeks today, and am down 14 lbs and over 9" lost as well!

I look forward to meeting mre people in this new life style!

ps.. it feels good too! :hyper:

sevenclark
Tue, May-25-04, 19:42
Jessie, you're doing GREAT! Welcome to the forum; the people here are so wonderful and will help keep you going if you need help. Keep at it, girl!! :yay:
Julie

AFwife
Wed, May-26-04, 09:09
http://pages.prodigy.net/bestsmileys1/emoticons3/laser3.gif

vashka25
Wed, May-26-04, 14:07
Sounds like you are off to a good start! You have to love it when your man is behind you no matter what!!!

Welcome to the boards! Am sure you'll find everything you need hidden in every nook and cranny around here!

Feel free to stop by my journal anytime!