PDA

View Full Version : Can't decide which to do!!!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

ashtow
Tue, May-25-04, 14:17
I am currently in the middle of the indunction phase and was thinking about switching over to phase 2 of the SBD once done with the induction. I'm worried that by switching diets, I will begin to put back on the weight I have already lost. Has anyone done this and if so, what where your results? Also, I have been eating the low carb bars and shakes for convenience meals when I'm pressed for time. Are those still okay for SBD or should I stop using them ASAP all together? Any suggestions???

Iowagirl
Tue, May-25-04, 14:56
The only thing I would suggest when switching is to keep an open mind regarding your results. If you are doing induction but eating the lc bars/shakes you may not have the results you would have doing induction without them. Same thing with switching - you may alter your results. I guess there is only one way to find out.
Best of luck.

ashtow
Tue, May-25-04, 19:15
Thanks for the advice! It's just a matter of time and planning - the bars and shakes just make it real easy to count the carbs for induction. I feel like my body is learning to work one way so I have reservations about adjusting my diet in the middle of such an extreme, restrictive eating schedule. I just miss my fruits! I will wait until my two weeks are up, begin to lay off the bars and shakes, and gradually work in my fruits again!