PDA

View Full Version : Just joined & need Atkins buddies

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Shoe Freak
Sun, May-23-04, 10:49
I am just beginning Atkins today, but have been slowly dieting for the past two years. Weight loss is at a stand still and I need to do something new. Would any other "newbies" like to do a daily check-in on this thread? I just need some daily support from others who are going through induction like me.

RCFletcher
Sun, May-23-04, 11:04
Dear Shore Freak!

Welcome - and congratulations on chosing a low carb lifesyle as the way forward. Why not start a journal. There you can post your menus daily, record your thoughts (and weight if you want!) and other newbies and oldies like me can drop in and visit!

Good luck,
Robert

rodmick
Sun, May-23-04, 13:03
Hi Shoe freak! I notice we have about the same current weight and goal. I second Robert on staring a journal.

junebaby
Sun, May-23-04, 17:39
Congratulations on your efforts to make a life style change. You will do good. I have been doing it since Jan 1 and am really please with the outcome. There is so much that you can eat and get full. I wish you all the luck, if you need anything or just want to talk.....email me.

Lucy

snburch
Sun, May-23-04, 17:58
Welcome!

Do start a journal. It's a great way for others to keep in touch.

Best wishes!

Shoe Freak
Sun, May-23-04, 21:57
I just looked all through this site and don't see anywhere to start a journal. (This site is HUGE... :blush: ) Where do I go to begin a journal?

Shoe Freak
Sun, May-23-04, 22:04
Figures...just as I post, I figure it out. I have a journal now!