PDA

View Full Version : Lurker Peeking Around To Say Hello!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

I'MFLUFFY
Sat, May-22-04, 09:58
Hello everyone :wave:

Thought I would pop in here and introduce myself. I've lurked on this board FOREVER, but I am in the need of group help, and what better place to get it?
I'm from Florida, been overweight pretty much all of my life. You know the story, lose a little, gain a lot!

I'm looking forward to meeting and conversing with each and every one of you.

FLUFFY

Iowagirl
Sat, May-22-04, 10:05
Welcome Fluffy! Best of luck to you!

LCanita
Sat, May-22-04, 15:13
Welcome Fluffy!

You came to the right place for encouragement.

I lurked for quite a while too, so I know what you're talking about. But, it's important to get AND give encouragement and support. This is a great place for both.

Enjoy, and best of luck to you.

bcbeauty
Sat, May-22-04, 15:22
Hi ya lurker! So glad you decided to join in the fun. It really helps to take the whole pressure off your shoulders and spread it around with the other 48,070 of us! Welcome to the forums and good luck to you. :) :wave:

busybee
Sat, May-22-04, 16:08
Welcome to the forum .... you will find much support and information here .... perhaps if you start a journal other low carbers can drop by for a visit ....

I'MFLUFFY
Sun, May-23-04, 11:08
Thank you all for the warm welcome. I'm 52 yrs old and believe me, I've got to do it now or it won't be done!

BUSYBEE....I think I'll do that...the journal that is...thanks for the suggestion!

FLUFFY

corona806
Sun, May-23-04, 16:55
Welcome FLUFFY You have made the first step by joining.Glad you could join us.