PDA

View Full Version : Ok Introduction-sounds like AA :D

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

michellet
Sat, May-22-04, 08:48
My name is Michelle and this is the third time I have tried low carb diet.. I love to eat sweets and my weight and size shows it. I used to be 200 lbs two years ago and I gained 40 pounds. So I need to put my best foot forward this time. I need all the low cost low carb recipies that I can get so if you would share that would be great.... :p I am now 5'11 and am 225 as of this morning... I feel like I am not getting enough of something probably because my work schedule is hectck and its hard to find easy quick things to make

Kristine
Sat, May-22-04, 10:49
Hello and welcome!

We have plenty of excellent recipes over in the Kitchen forums. :thup: Happy browsing and cooking!

LCanita
Sat, May-22-04, 15:11
Welcome to the forum. This is something that you can do and we will support you all the way.

Best of luck on your low carb journey!