PDA

View Full Version : New to the Board

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

mcneilm
Wed, May-19-04, 19:02
hello to all my fellow chatters! I'm not new to the low-carb living but this time around I'm doing it right. My new saying to myself is NO TURNING BACK. One thing I realize is that I can't do on my own. I need others and I hope others need me. I've been doing the Atkins Low-Carb diet for 4 years now. Sometimes I cant believe how I loose over 25 pounds then go back to my old ways! I start off strong and two months later I give up. June 1st will be 2 months for me and 15 pounds down. I feel great and I don't think that I will give up this time. Why because I got smart and reached out to others. Thanks for listening.

elimy
Wed, May-19-04, 19:24
Welcome McNeilM! :wave:

I think you'll love this forum. There is so much support here. I would highly recommend starting a journal in the forum. It's a great way to keep track of your journey. It keeps me accountable! People will visit it and give advice and encouragement and you can do the same in theirs. Just go to the "Journal/Bootcamps" room and start a new thread, that thread then becomes your journal, so title it wisely! It will add a journal button to your posts as you can see on mine.

Glad you could join us!

Emily

Carina8
Wed, May-19-04, 19:42
Welcome ...

... i've only been on the forum for about a week.. and already have found TONS of help, and ideas.

... stick around and stick with it!

Carina

mcneilm
Thu, May-20-04, 10:32
Emily,

Thank you so much for your welcome and the kind words! Good luck to you on your journey to success. Great job on 69 pds DOWN! :cheer:

Michelle

mcneilm
Thu, May-20-04, 10:36
Carina8

Thank your for welcoming me in. Good luck to you and enjoy the ride to with your weight loss.

Michelle

DWRolfe
Thu, May-20-04, 13:53
Welcome to the forum!

Whether you’ve realized it yet or not, you’ve just found a treasure trove of LC information and support!

Good luck on your LC journey!

Donald :wave: