PDA

View Full Version : hello

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

hollyb
Tue, May-18-04, 11:26
hi there! im glad that i found this site and am looking forward to looking around! ive been on the atkins diet for a lil over 2 weeks now. i am trying to stay off the scale cause it has a way of depressing me and i slip back to my old habits. one thing im definatly ganna do with u guys is the no eating after 6! thats a problem for me. anyway nice to meet u all! :)

elimy
Tue, May-18-04, 11:34
Welcome Holly! :wave:

This forum is awesome! I would highly recommend starting a journal in the forum. People will post advice and encouragement in it and you can do the same in theirs.

Just go to the "Journals/Bootcamp" room and start a new thread, that thread becomes your journal, so name the title wisely! It will also add a journal button to your post, as you can see on mine.

Best of luck and have fun!

Emily

jagbender
Tue, May-18-04, 12:30
Welcome.
Jag