PDA

View Full Version : Hi There! Here's my intro!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

fairphire
Mon, May-17-04, 15:52
Hi there! I'm Serena. Nice to meet you all. I've lost 30# since Jan this year. I still have 105# to lose. I set a lot of mini goals for myself tho and have already met a few. Like getting below the 270s for the first time since hitting them on the way up. Like weighing less than my dh at 254. My next mini goal is to weigh the weight on my driver's license... 240 (yes they make you put that on there,... isn't that cruel and unusual punishment). I reward myself with new exercise videos, inexpensive jewelry, and lately a lot of new clothes... all my clothes are too big now. Repeat after me: EBAY IS MY FRIEND! =o), !!! That is where I have been getting my videos and clothes lately. I'm around a size 20 if anyone has clothes they want to pass on!... I bet there aren't a handfull of women that would give out the information I just did about weight and clothes size! LOL.

I had been pretty lax in doing the Atkins program for a few weeks. I restarted Induction May 12, 2004. Let's see what happens now. I already feel so much better.

Serena

4beans4me
Mon, May-17-04, 16:09
Hello and welcome Serena! :wave: