PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

MouseT
Fri, May-14-04, 04:53
Hi there
Im new and wanted to say hi, Ive been on Atkins now for almost 4 weeks and i have to say I love it, I have know Idea why I didnt try it sooner. Im down 18 pounds and feel amazing, and the best part is Im never hungry! With summer comming up I promised myself i would try to loose a minimum of 30 pounds by my 30th birthday which is July 11th, and with only12 more pounds to go Im sure I will get there, and maybe pass it. Ive been lurking here for a week or so and finnaly decided to join as you all seem so friendly and suportive.

Thanks for listening
MouseT

Petrina31
Fri, May-14-04, 06:52
Welcome MouseT,

You've certainly picked a wonderful place for support, advice and encouragement. Start a journal - this is helpful in tracking your food, exercise and feelings, as well as making friends here.

You're already making excellent progress. Keep it up and best of luck to you!

-Petrina

AFwife
Fri, May-14-04, 06:56
http://images.spiderpaws.com/stuff/welcomefish.gif

2Short
Fri, May-14-04, 09:06
Hi MouseT!

Welcome to our forum...it is a wonderful place for excellent information and support.

I totally agree with what Petrina said about starting a journal. It's a great way to make friends. You are welcome to come to my humble journal...just click the journal button at the bottom of my post. I love company!!!

You are doing very well...I too wish I would have found this WOE (way of eating) sooner. I have never felt better...am losing weight...slowly, but only because of my age. You are smart to do it while you are young! :D

With your awesome attitude, you are bound to be successful!

Talk to you later,

Chris

LMmama
Fri, May-14-04, 09:15
:Party: Welcome!! :Party: Welcome!! :Party:

You have come to the right place!!

I agree-- if I would have found this woe 10 years ago---- boy my life would be different!! You are doing great!! Keep up the good work and stop by my journal anytime.

jagbender
Fri, May-14-04, 09:57
Welcome and congrats on your weightloss!

Jag

d'lyn
Fri, May-14-04, 11:24
Sounds like you are off to a great start! Welcome to the forum. Good luck on your goal!!!

MouseT
Fri, May-14-04, 13:10
Thank you everyone for your very welcoming comments, I think Im gonna like it here you are all so friendly!

capernan
Fri, May-14-04, 13:15
Welcome! It sounds like you are doing great on Atkins. I am new here too, it's great to see the success of others. It inspires me.

Nancy