PDA

View Full Version : New here but not new to low-carb

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Suzanne_H
Thu, May-13-04, 11:10
Hi everyone! My name is Suzanne, and this is my second go-round with Atkins. Last year I lost 30 lbs in 4 months then stalled... eventually I cheated, then cheated again and... gained back all but 6 lbs. :( This time I've been lo-carbing since February but only recently got really back on the wagon. I made it to rung 3 of OWL but last night binged on lo-carb ice cream to destress instead of exercising or doing something healthier... Back on induction today and keeping my focus on the here and now. I just discovered this site and really like it. Was looking for a recipe exchange, but this is even better! Nice to "meet" you all and looking forward to getting to know you better.

Suzanne

4beans4me
Thu, May-13-04, 11:21
Hello and welcome Suzanne!! :wave:

Petrina31
Thu, May-13-04, 12:12
Welcome Suzanne!

You've definitely come to the right place for support, encouragement and advice. Hope you love it here half as much as I do. :)

Best of luck to you!
Petrina

eric909
Fri, May-14-04, 00:26
Hi and welcome to the forum http://users.adelphia.net/~ecountz/welcome.gif