PDA

View Full Version : howdy from dallas

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

catie
Tue, May-11-04, 12:57
going back to what works for me the lc way and jumping in with both feet.

Libertatis
Tue, May-11-04, 13:10
Come on in :lol: The water's fine. How long did you do lc before?

:wave:

Freedom

omalleyc
Tue, May-11-04, 15:42
Hi Catie! I'm from Ft. Worth. :) Good luck on with the LC WOL! :)

catie
Wed, May-12-04, 11:16
i've been living the lc live on and off for around 3 years now and always fell my best then, been back to exercise dailey and felling lots better.

catie
Wed, May-12-04, 11:19
around 3 years, i posted down below, sorry

catie
Wed, May-12-04, 11:25
hello there, nice to talk to someone from the area, i work in G.P., how long have you been lcing it?

PKV
Wed, May-12-04, 13:11
Welcome and good luck to you! :sunny:

laurieR
Wed, May-12-04, 14:28
Hi I live in Waxahachie, just south of you. Good luck lcing :D

catie
Thu, May-13-04, 07:21
hi larieR
i work in GP but i live in Avalon, how funny, were are nieghbors, how long have you been living in the lc world?

4beans4me
Thu, May-13-04, 08:06
Hello and welcome Catie!! :wave:

laurieR
Wed, May-19-04, 21:45
Wow Catie we really are neighbors. We were just over that way in Forreston Sunday. My DH works with a guy who has a park and sell there so we parked a car there to sell. My dh has many ancestors who were from Avalon they are even buried there. I have been on and off lc for the last 2 yrs. I just can't seem to get in the zone and I end up falling off for a month or so at a time and then have to start all over :rolleyes: Oh well this will be the time. Nice to get to "know" you. Laurie