PDA

View Full Version : New Around Here!!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

kathjef
Mon, May-10-04, 11:53
Hi!
It may say I started in June of 03 but I really started 4/15/04 for the right reasons. I am doing so much better now that I am doing this for me and not to impress people at my son's wedding. I'm glad I found this site again. I look forward to sharing ups and down with everyone.

I have so much energy and I love it! My food choices are alittle boring to me. Can any of you tell me how long or when you went off induction? I want to continue to do induction but I want to eat different carbs for my 20. Like Lo carb Ice Cream etc. Has anyone done this?? My cravings are really gone. I don't really want the next phase per say I just want the same number of carbs but other carbs good carbs like some of the ATkins products etc. Let me know what you think?

Kathy
It so good to be back among friends that understand!!

jagbender
Mon, May-10-04, 12:08
Read this article about Sugar Alcohols.
http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=182859
Polyols (Sugar Alcohols)
I was on induction for 7 months.
Let me know what you think about that article.
Jag