PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Canada (Toronto)

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

irina
Mon, May-10-04, 11:07
Hi everyone,

I wish I would found this forum a year ago when I started with Atkins. Back then I was successful to loose wait (went from 130 lbs to 113 lbs), but failed to continue this healthy way of eating and gained everything back. I hope this time it would be different for me and with your help and support I would loose unwonted pounds and learn to mountain a healthy way.

jagbender
Mon, May-10-04, 12:14
Welcome.

I guess the best thing I can say.

It's a way of life not a diet.

W'ell help support you!~

BTW I am in Michigan, not too far from you!

Jag

4beans4me
Mon, May-10-04, 15:46
Hello and welcome! :wave:

tofi
Mon, May-10-04, 17:51
Welcome to the forum. You are already at the low end of the healthy weight range for most women of 5'6" in height. It is important to remember that people who lose weight by low carbing are often smaller at a higher weight than they expect. Don't get hung up on the number on a scale - go with how you look. And be patient with your body. It will change shape for many months after achieving your present good weight. Exercise is the key and staying on LC maintenance.