PDA

View Full Version : Chicago Here!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

cheerchick
Sun, May-09-04, 23:41
Hello every one my name is Anne and I am doing this for life now. I keep falling off the band wagen, but I am determined to stay on. If anyone has any tips for exercising please feel free to comment, or how about some new breakfast ideas w/ eggs sausage cheese etc... Thank you all so much

cheerchick
Sun, May-09-04, 23:46
I am currently a size 12/14 I am going to be a size 8! Or I want to tone up and slim down 191.6 at this moment I hope to shoot for 140! :)

LilaCotton
Sun, May-09-04, 23:56
Hi, Anne! :wave:

I'm not the best one to give advice on exercise, but there are special areas on the forum where you can glean that kind of info.

Now about those breakfast recipes--maybe I can help a little on that. I don't eat eggs every day--just can't face them that often, and I like to have them in varied ways.

2 Boiled eggs, mashed with butter and a little salt and pepper. (If you want to boil the eggs up ahead of time you can later peel them and heat them in the microwave--just be sure not to heat them too long or they'll explode, even if they're mashed! LOL)

2 eggs, scrambled with a side of 2 medium-sized sauteed mushrooms, all topped with melted cheese and a couple of tablespoons of salsa. This is one of my favorites! If you want sausage, you can use the bulk kind, crumble it to cook, then throw in the mushrooms for sauteeing.

2 eggs fried in real butter. Season with some garlic powder, salt and pepper with some kind of breakfast meat on the side.

Mock Danish (from the recipe section below):
2 eggs, 2 tablespoons cream cheese. Sweeten the eggs with a bit of Splenda, chunk the cream cheese and mix into the eggs, but leave it chunky. Microwave for a minute or two until it's done. After Induction, you can add some berries to this. It tastes remarkably like a pastry.

For more great ideas, check the recipe section here. It's loaded! :D