PDA

View Full Version : Newie to lowcarb

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

fanlady
Thu, May-06-04, 08:31
Hello everyone i am a newbie to LC so i am trying to gather all infomation that i can on my journey. I found this web site by just surfing around and i am glad that i did it has a lot of info that i really need. I would like to lose about 50-100lbs with all of you guys support i know i will. Hope to meet lots of new friends on the board.

dsmith26
Thu, May-06-04, 10:05
Welcome to the board and good luck on your journey.

stay in touch-
dona.

Sweet_Pea
Thu, May-06-04, 10:15
Hi and welcome!! :)

4beans4me
Thu, May-06-04, 11:00
Hello and welcome to the forums! Best of luck to you! :wave:

PKV
Thu, May-06-04, 12:42
Welcome and good luck to you!

busybee
Thu, May-06-04, 12:45
Welcome to the forum ... you will find lots of info and support here .... drop by members journal for a visit ..

fanlady
Thu, May-06-04, 14:00
Thanks to all who reply to my post.Nice to know you all are there hope i dont become a pest with all my questions i want to ask you all so far today i am doing ok with the plan sure glad this site is here i could have been eating instead i am posting lol