PDA

View Full Version : How long does it take . . .

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Homegirl
Thu, Aug-30-01, 09:48
. . . a message to be posted?

I posted a message this AM but I haven't seen it on the Daily Carb items list.

Could be that I didn't hit the right buttons or something.

Just wanted to know how quickly or slowly things take to show up on the site.

Thanx

Homegirl
Thu, Aug-30-01, 09:52
As soon as I saw that last post show up, I realized that I must have made a mistake on the previous AM e-mail.

Well that stinks. Will have to write it all over again.

Natrushka
Thu, Aug-30-01, 09:52
It's usually instantaneous, Homegirl, unless you submitted it as a "Poll" by accident. I'm sure Wa'il will take are of it :)

Nat

Homegirl
Thu, Aug-30-01, 10:03
Appreciate that.

I really enjoy getting on here to check out all the news and what people have to say about their daily ups and downs.

Feel like you, karen, Wai'l and Debbie are very familiar to me already because you are all to helpful to the NKOTB!

tamarian
Thu, Aug-30-01, 11:01
I know you too Homegirl, I know all my home girlsl! :)

Must be the wrong button. When you submit a new post, you will see it come up instantly in your browser. If you hit "Preview" it just show you what it will look like for editing.

Another possibility as Nat said, is the "Poll" mistake some people do, but that wasn't the case this time.

You'll get the hang of it soon :)

Wa'il