PDA

View Full Version : Hey!! I have no idea how this works

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Jade3457
Tue, May-04-04, 18:21
I just kinda stumbled into this and have no idea how it works. Can someone help me out? Please!

Built
Tue, May-04-04, 18:26
What exactly are you trying to figure out - how low carbing works, or how ketosis works, or how Atkins in particular works? Can you expand your question a bit?

And welcome!

:)

Jade3457
Tue, May-04-04, 18:29
I am not sure how this website works........I have been on Atkins for awhile. I appreciate your reply.

marankath
Tue, May-04-04, 18:30
Hello Jade3457 & Welcome!

Take your time going through all this forum has to offer and you will learn as you go. First off, try the FAQ area (posted above on the toolbar) and that will offer some great tips on starting. Also, try to start a journal so all of your new buddies can come and offer tips, advice & tons of support. Not to mention a few cyper hugs to boot! :bhug: You can also try jumping around the forum by using the Forum jump drop-down menu below.

If you want to post a message to someone, post it in their journal (by clicking on their journal button) and just type away! That way, they will be sure to get it. You are welcome anywhere here so don't be afraid to post!

Good luck and will visit soon.