PDA

View Full Version : Hi! New to forum

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

GinaT
Tue, May-04-04, 15:04
Hello,

My name is Gina. I have been reading some of the posts on this forum and decided to register because I see people that are in kinda of the same situation I am and feel they can help me.

I am doing a low carb diet on my own right now. I have a really hard time because I don't have time to cook and prepare meals because of work and travel time.

My Dr. wants me to just keep the carbs down for right now, increase excercise and not go completely on Atkins because of some medical problems. That is hard when I don't have the time and a job that is not very accommodating to people's needs. They feel it is your personal problem and take care of it on your time not theirs.

Maybe members here can help me make better choices of food since I can't prepare meals for myself that often.

Thanks,

Gina

Petrina31
Tue, May-04-04, 15:07
Gina,

Welcome! This is a great place for support, encouragement and advice. And you can do this without slaving in the kitchen for hours- believe me, I know. All you have to do is keep it simple. It doesn't take long to pan fry/saute meats and you can put them in ziplog baggies and bring to work along with some lettuce.

You can do this!!!

Best of luck to you,
Petrina

4beans4me
Tue, May-04-04, 15:10
Hello and welcome Gina! :wave:

AFwife
Tue, May-04-04, 15:11
Welcome.

Maybe on a night off you can prepare meals ahead of time and put them in some baggies or plastic containers to use throughout the week.

Good luck to ya.