PDA

View Full Version : Looking for diabetes/PCOS sufferers

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Kimmy
Wed, Aug-29-01, 18:32
Hi all!
I'm a reporter in Ontario, Canada, and have been low carbing for six weeks now with pretty good success! I'm interested in talking to any Canadian women who have diabetes, as well as Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome for an article I'm writing for a national publication. It's recommended that women with PCOS should be on low carb diets and that's why I came to this support site. Thanks!

tamarian
Wed, Aug-29-01, 21:06
Welcome aboard Kimmy,

Post more details in our PCOS forum, and hopefully we will all learn from this paper and members' responses. :)

Wa'il

Kimmy
Thu, Aug-30-01, 10:29
Thanks! Ummm, how do I get to the PCOS forum?

tamarian
Thu, Aug-30-01, 11:10
Just click on the "Home" icon or the "Sugar-Free" sign which takes you to the main forums page. You'll see a couple of categories listed, under "Health ..." there is one for PCOS.

Wa'il

debbiedobson
Fri, Aug-31-01, 08:51
welcme kimmy!:D wow a reporter on our site! you can be the voice of the lowcarb people kimmy, spreading the good news to all!;)